Enjoy an authentic sugaring off complete with an outstanding maple dinner and a wild blueberry pancake breakfast for a truly local food experience/getaway.
Join us in the woods as we make “old school” kettle cooked syrup with a large cauldron over a crackling fire.
Saturday evenings feature our Tribute to Maple Dinner. Maple is a key ingredient/flavour in each of the four courses (click to see maple menu)
It doesn’t get much more local than maple syrup in the spring.
This package is available weekends until April 1st for 2017.
The woods activities are weather permitting. Scroll down for full package details and rates.
This package includes:
- two nights accommodation on Friday and Saturday (pick from a chalet, suite or guest room)
- directions to local producers,… Neil Ripley, Fenwick,…. Dickinson Bros. Maple Products, Westbrook
- a venture on our woodland trails to check the sap buckets hanging from traditional spiles
– snowshoes are available and provided if needed
- experience an old fashioned maple boil as we make kettle cooked syrup over a crackling wood fire
- dinner for two featuring our Tribute to Maple menu “Maple in Four Courses”
– served at 7:30 pm Saturdays (advance reservations required)
- hearty hot breakfast served at 8:00, 8:30 or 9:00 am each morning.
– wild blueberry pancakes one day, french toast from our housemade bread the next. mmm,..maple
- a bottle of Nova Scotia Maple Ice Wine -or- two specialty maple coffees
- an illustrated copy of Canadian Maple Syrup A Sweet Adventure by Grayce Rogers to take home
To book this package please call us direct at 1 (800) 661- 2724 or 1 (902) 661-4800.
Weekends Mid March & April 2018
|Rates do not include 15% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax)|